Re: upcoming public discussion on Open Source use at FDA during 2022 Scientific Computing Days forum

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 09:28:06AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I've browsed your slides ...

Thanks for the constructive feedback all.  Most importantly I'm glad there
were no grave issues or concerns to address.  Given the slides have been
submitted already, I'm hesitant to request making adjustments at this time,
but have taken note of the suggestions.

best,
donfede