2018 Ohio LinuxFest

Ohio LinuxFest is the oldest and largest Linux and Open Source
conference in the Midwest. In 2017, over 900 people attended LinuxFest
from all over the country to learn about open source software as well
as to visit our vendor booths and engage with our partners. This year,
the sixteenth annual Ohio LinuxFest is being held October 12 - 13,
2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus, Ohio.

If there any Ohio Valley/North American Debian Developers interested in
having a Debian booth at Ohio LinuxFest, reach out to me at
schultmc@ohiolinux.org or our sponsorship team at sponsor@ohiolinux.org
- we'd be happy to have a Debian presence at OLF, especially since this
  year is Debian's 25th anniversary.

--
Michael Schultheiss