Booth at Scale in Los Angeles (Workers needed)

We have a booth at Scale once again this year:
http://www.debian.org/events/2009/0221-scale7x

As always, we need people to help out in the booth. I should be able
to be there for both days for the whole time since I'm not talking
this year, and Blars should be able to be there when he's not talking,
but more people helping out would be good.

I (of course) have free passes available for those who can work the
booth (even if you can only do a few hours); respond to me or this
thread with your name, email and affiliation, and I'll get you set up
with them.

As far as booth stuff:

 * I'm planning on bringing a fairly large stack of lenny multi-arch
   dvds and cds,

 * Machine running one of the automated install loops

 * Old sets of shirts and such

 * Flyer on Debian (Would be good if someone could take over this)

I'll bring the usual assortment of cables, switches, and powerbars,
but more stuff is always useful.

Don Armstrong

--
For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing
continued to happen.