Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:35:57 -0800
To: joey@infodrom.org
From: SCALE Team <scale-announce@socallinuxexpo.org>
Subject: SCALE Calls For Speakers

The upcoming 7th Annual So Cal Linux Expo will be expanded over last year's expo.  Two additional tracks have been added to the weekend conference: a beginner's  track has been added for the many newcomers to Open Source Software, and for the programmers among us, a developers track has also been added.

Additionally SCALE will be reprising both WIOS, the Women In Open Source conference, and OSSIE, the Open Source Software In Education conference.   The healthcare conference, DOHCS, Demonstrating OpenSource Healthcare Solutions has been spun off on its own.  However, it will still be held in conjunction with SCALE, at SCALE. All three miniconferences will be held February 20th, 2009.

If you're considering speaking at SCALE, don't delay; The Call For Papers closes 11/30 for the main conference, and December 31st for WIOS and OSSIE.

The Calls for Papers for SCALE, WIOS and OSSIE can be found at http://www.socallinuxexpo.org.  The DOHCS CFP is at http://www.dohcs.org.  SCALE needs YOU to speak!  Please consider submitting a proposal for a presentation.

SCALE is the premier Open Source Software conference in the Southwestern United States.  Mark your calendars: SCALE 7x is February 20-22, 2009!

----- End forwarded message -----