Fwd: about a conference or to appear in event in Tlaxcala

Hi! , My name is Roberto Amadeo Hernandez Capistrán, I study of Independent University of Tlaxcala, I am part of the committee of organization of seminary 2007 of this university. We are interested in your participation like stand or conference, the seminary will be days 26,27 and 28 of September of the 2007 in the facilities of the faculty of basic sciences in the city of Apizaco Tlaxcala in Mexico. I would like your say me what data I need to give to will be possible your participations, thank,   have a good day

I provides some data about us

Page of deparment

Carlos Santacruz Olmos
 coordinate of  degree  computer engineering

cbrown46@hotmail.com , cbrown@ingenieria.uatx.mx

Tel.
  (+52) 241-41-7-25-44 Ext. 2609
  (+52) 241-41-7-25-58 Ext.2609

Excuse my writing in English because  I am not  writing  frequently   in English, maybe you can understand my writing without problems