AGENT NEEDED [Reply For More Information]...

RICOH GLOBAL
2297 Coventry Road
Sheldon
London
DH1 5FJ
TEL/FAX:44-70-3190-3228
  Dear Sir/Madam,

  RICOH GLOBAL is trading company that is into the import and export of goods like copiers, printers, fax machines, personal computers, CD-RW, DVD-RQ drives and media, cameras, and advanced electronic devices to U.S,Canada and Europe.

 Due to the Increasing number of clients that we have in the U.S.A Canada and Europe,we are having difficulty in reaching all of them,therefore we decided to employ representatives to help us get to our clients.As our representative,you shall serve as a link between us and our clients and you will also be responsible for the collection of payments on our behalf.You shall have a 10% commision for every transaction you carry out or payment that you collect on our behalf.

Please if you are interested,I need you to supply the following details

1,FULL NAMES

2,CONTACT ADDRESS

3,PHONE/FAX NUMBER

4,COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE

5,OCCUPATION

Regards,

Richard Keith \"CEO\"
RICOH GLOBAL
PHONE :44-70-3182-0704
Copyright (C) 2000-2005 Ricoh Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.