Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:35:54 +0200
From: Lars Eilebrecht <lars@apache.org>
To: events@debian.org
Subject: Debian project at ApacheCon?

Hi,

some of you may already know me, I'm with the Apache Software
Foundation and the ApacheCon planning team.

At some of our previous events Debian was represented by
some of your volunteers, and I think it was well received
by our attendees.

We would therefore like to invite you, i.e., provide free
booth space, for our upcoming events:

[..]

- ApacheCon US 2006
  Location: Austin, Texas, USA