Re: Debian booth at Desktop Linux Summit? [heatherm@desktoplinuxsummit.com]

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Just got this mail, anyone knows to whome Heather talked at SCALE?

Probably Blars Blarson; possibly someone else from SCD. When we last
talked (at SCALE) it wasn't clear if there would be people available
to run the booth, so (afaik) we hadn't moved forward with this.

> ----- Forwarded message from Heather MacKenzie <heatherm@desktoplinuxsummit.com> -----
>
> I spoke with some Debian volunteers this weekend at SCALE, and let them
> know that we would love to have Debian represented at the Desktop Linux
> Summit this year, an event held April 24-25 in San Diego, CA. We would
> comp the booth of course. It would be great to see some folks from
> Debian there at the show. More about event: www.desktoplinuxsummit.com
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Don Armstrong

--
"You have many years to live--do things you will be proud to remember
when you are old."