Southern California Linux Expo

Hi!

I just got a mail from on of the organizers of the Southern California
Linux Expo [1] via events@debian.org, asking for an entry to our
events-page [2].

I was about to answer something like "thanks, but we only advertize
events, where Debian participates" and to write a mail informing that
list, when I saw, that Debian indeed participates as exhibitor [3] and
with one talk [4].

While it's nice to see, that you allready know about it, it would have
been perfect to get that information from $who_ever_is_organizing_that.
It looks some kind of "unprofessional" and I think we can do better.

Links:
  1: http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/
  2: http://www.debian.org/events/
  3: http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/exhibitions/debian.php
  4: http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/speakers/speakers_perry.php

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS:  I hope I reach the right persons via this list, it seems some kind
of dead to me, but I thought it would be the right one... an other
important point of informing events@debian.org:  We might need to
forward you some informations and don't know whome to contact.