Re: Linuxworld Boston status

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Joe Phillips wrote:

> My partner and I have agreed to donate some stacks of CDs.  We would
> like to begin preparing for the show and start burning the CDs in the
> very near future (this week and next.)  In order to do so, we need a
> decision from the Debian Project as to what ISOs we should be burning.
>
> Has anyone decided which ISOs will be distributed at the show?
>
> If so, URLs would be appreciated so we can begin producing our lots.

Thanks for helping out again Joe and Garry.  Linuxcentral has
graciously agreed to donate a whole bunch of the woody CDs which were
surprisingly popular last year.  Perhaps you can provide a small
quantity of sarge netinst RC2? (http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/rc2/sarge-i386-netinst.iso)

Another suggestion that was made was for CDs of the AMD64 port
(http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/install-images/sarge-amd64-netinst.iso)
It's not official yet but it's likely to be in demand.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>