Re: Linuxworld report

* Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org> [2004-01-26 00:57]:
> Here's my report on this years Linuxworld Conference and Expo where Debian
> once again had a booth in the .org pavilion.

Thanks again for organizing our booth, and to everyone for manning it!

> (We also had a box of beige shirts with Tux on the front courtesy of
> TinyApps.org.)

I wanted to mention that the profit from the TinyApps.org t-shirts
should go to SPI rather than Debian.  This is because while I
suggested giving them away at a Debian booth they were really
donated to SPI.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org