Re: CDs for Linuxworld

CD shopping list.  This is what we're thinking we are going to need.
We might have to ask folks with CD burners to fill in some of these
needs -- I'll know more when the vendors start responding.

We will sell the CDs for $1 to discourage people just after free
stuff.  Price will probably go up if we start running out. :) (Hey,
all the money goes to Debian so why not?)

type of CD                                              qty.
Official Debian 3.0r1, i386, binary CD#1                1000
Official Debian 3.0r1, powerpc, binary CD#1              100
Official Debian 3.0r1, sparc, binary CD#1                 50
Sarge debian-installer beta 2 i386 netinst CD            500
<http://people.debian.org/~manty/testing/netinst/i386/keep_20040103/sarge-i386-netinst.iso>

Anyone have any comments/thoughts/additions/subtractions?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>