This is an autoreply...[Re:Secure3M]

Hello,

Thanks for emailing Secure3m.
We try to answer all emails on the day they are recieved.
But email is checked once or twice a day, if you slide in between that,
your email will be answered as soon as possible.
And we are usually gone on weekends, so if you email Sat. it
could be as late as Mon. before you get an answer.
But you will get an answer, if at all possible.

please refrain from multiple emails about the same thing.
And don't reply to this email... replies to these are deleted.

Thanks
Secure3M Staff
http://www.secure3m.com
When replying to an email with an agent,
please leave all traffic attached.