Re: LinuxWorld NY .org Pavilion

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:

> * Matt Taggart <taggart@debian.org> [2003-11-29 20:09]:
> > If we wanted something more professional, we could get a real banner
> > made(one of the vinyl ones with eyelets and that you can roll up)
>
> Yeah, I think this would be a good idea.  We recently got one of those
> done in the UK.  You can certainly use Debian funds to get a
> professional banner done.
>
> > I'd also like to see the following,
> >  small stickers for putting on cases(I might be able to do this)
>
> That would be great.  GNU has round, small stickers and people really
> like them.

Last time I had a couple of the ones Bdale made up and people really liked
those.  Bumper sized stickers would also go over well I think.

> Also, I suggested to Jaldhar in private mail to get some posters done.
> There are really nice posters available from
> http://73lab2.free.fr/debian_posters/  You could get some of those
> printed, and use it for the booth and sell them as well.  SPI can lend
> you money for the printing, and we'll get the money back anyway from
> selling them.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on that but I looked at the site.  I like
the last one the best.  I'll see about getting a few printed up.  (A black
light version would be cool :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>