Re: LinuxWorld NY .org Pavilion

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> Yeah, I think this would be a good idea.  We recently got one of
> those done in the UK.  You can certainly use Debian funds to get a
> professional banner done.

It would be nice if we could get one or two of these in NA, and then
just send the thing around to events where Debian has a booth as
appropriate. [I know the SCALE2X booth would have been nice with one.]

Don Armstrong

--
Fate and Temperament are two words for one and the same concept.
 -- Novalis [Hermann Hesse _Demian_]

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu