Debian booth at COMDEX?

Moin!

We have been offered to maintain a booth at COMDEX this November in
Las Vegas (Nov 17th - 20th) and give a talk about Debian.  Alex Perry
thankfully agreed to deliver the talk but there are not enough people
to staff a booth.  Two people would be needed at least.

COMDEX is provinding a table, chairs, waste basket, carpet,
electricity, signage with your logo.  There won't be Internet access
since it's too expensive, though.

However, there's space for one computer or laptop.  There may be space
for a second, but I'm not sure.

Coordination for this should take place at debian-events-na@lists.debian.org

People interested in running a Debian booth at COMDEX should contact
the list or myself.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law