Introduction and Volunteer

Hi all,

My name is Tony Awtrey and I will be speaking at the upcoming LinuxWorld Expo in New York. My company is a solely focused Linux and Free/Open Source technology consultancy and does work with the US Army and commercial interests. (http://www.idealcorp.com/) I am also the founder and chairman for the Melbourne Linux Users Group, Inc. in Melbourne, FL. (http://www.mlinux.org/)

I'll be at the show all week and wondered if there is still any need for booth duty volunteers? I'll also have my Laptop with me configured to show the software we evaluated for a recent Army research contract including very spiffy 3D scene rendering using Open Scene Graph and an emulated VAX systems running VMS in a window using simh and ts10. Of course, the latop is running Debian... :)

If the people organizing the booth would contact me, I'll be happy to commit to spending time advocating Debian, Linux and demonstrating that technology consulting companies are willing to support Debian commercially. Any takers?

Anthony L. Awtrey
Vice President
I.D.E.A.L. Technology Corporation - Melbourne Office
http://www.idealcorp.com - 321.728.0207