Re: New York City FS Demonstration

> Paul Rodriguez wrote:
> >
> > The 23rd of October, New York Linux Scene is holding a special Free
> > Software demonstration at LaGuardia Community College in NYC.  There
> > will be an area for presentations, and an area where presenters will be
> > set up in booths to speak to those attending.  If Debian, or one of
> > Debian's projects such as Debian-Med, would be interested in having
> > local representatives attend and would like to request a free booth,
> > please let us know.  For more information you can contact me at
> > paulr@nylxs.com.  Thank you.

Paul,

Did anyone from Debian get back to you?  I'm in the area and depending on
the time, I might be available that day.  I have a laptop I can show
Debian on but access to a better machine (or atleast a large monitor)
would make it more interesting for the audience I would think.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>