Re: NYC LWE status?

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Matt Taggart wrote:

> What's going on with LWE registration?
>
> HP might be able to sponsor the booth if that's still needed. If not or it's
> too late I bet we can steal power and gateway wireless <-> a small wired net.
>
> Jaldhar,
> If needed, send me the details of how to pay.

Clint was suggesting we might be able to "borrow" power and connectivity
from our neighbors if we take the free booth.  Clint, any further news on
that?

If HP can sponsor a booth that would be even cooler.  The person I was
talking to was Kristin Gallo <kristin_gallo@idg.com> (508) 424-4834 but
that was for the .org pavilion.  The sales guy for regular booths is Frank
Netherwood <frank_netherwood@idg.com (508) 424-4860.  They'll be able to
tell you the exact amounts, how to pay etc.  The last time I asked, they
were saying approximately $1500.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>