Re: Did someone registered a booth for Chemnitzer Linux Tage (CLT) 2024?

Hi,

Am Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 10:42:37AM +0100 schrieb Jan Dittberner:

> I plan to come to CLT next year with my son. I do not have the capacity to
> organize a booth but volunteer to help if somebody else does.

I've just registered the booth.  We can register three additional people
staffing the booth who get a free ticket and entrance to the dinner on
Staurday evening.  Please respond to this thread if you would like to
volunteer to staff the booth.  I would be really happy to see old friends
in Chemnitz.

See you
   Andreas.

--