Re: Debian Reunion Hamburg 2022 - Preliminary Schedule and Unconference

Watching the first set of recordings now from Friday-Saturday:
https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2022/Debian-Reunion-Hamburg/

Thanks video team and conference team, will watch todays too when they
are uploaded next week