Re: MiniDebCamp 2021 pre-FOSDEM?

Hi,

Em 31/01/2020 18:57, Holger Levsen escreveu:
hi,

so it seems to me, the MiniDebCamp 2020 pre-FOSDEM was - in many ways -
a nice and useful event, which people enjoyed and where some stuff got
done. IOW: I hope you liked it!

It was really great :-)

If it happens again next year, one suggestion is put some signs especially on the front door for the new attendees.

I saw the talks on friday was organized on the last hour, and it was sucess. Maybe make a call for them and list them on a pad or wiki?

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil