Re: FOSDEM booth?

Hi Wouter,

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 08:41:50AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Did anyone ask for a FOSDEM booth? The wiki page suggests not. If so,
> it's officially too late now; the deadline was on the 1st of November.

Thanks for this reminder.  Yes, a stand has been requested:

 Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 20:18:33 +0000
 From: stands@fosdem.org
 To: stappers
 Cc: joostvb
 Subject: Acknowledging your stand request (Debian)

 Stand Request for FOSDEM 2020

 We acknowledge that we have received your request for the following stand.
 After we review all stands requests, we will inform you accordingly via email.

.  There is https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/FOSDEM since some
weeks.  Wouter: planning to travel to europe in february?  See you there then?

Bye,

Joost