Linux Weekend'17 - 25 & 26 March in Tirana, Albania

Hi there!

Jona from Open Labs Albania here, the very first Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania. I'm reaching out to you regarding Linux Weekend 2017,  the must go event in Tirana for every open source geek held on the 25th & 26th of March 2017 in Tirana, Albania, organized by Open Labs.

This will be the first edition of the conference, a brand new conference in the city with two days totally dedicated to Linux operating system and all it’s distros, and we expect more than 150 participants.

Furthermore, we are proud to see Linux Weekend recognized as a flagship event of its kind for Open Source operating systems in Albania. Talks, workshops, infobooths and install fests, all at the same place, Faculty of Information Technology, Polytechnic University of Tirana.

You can find more about the conference on www.linuxweekend.openlabs.cc.
Call for speakers: http://linuxweekend.openlabs.cc/thirrje-per-ligjerues/

We think it would be great to have Debian as a sponsor at this edition of Linux Weekend as we have been seeing Debian involved in quite a few conferences during the past years. We would be happy if one of your speakers would be able to make it to the conference for some Debian presence as well and also have a booth for every interested attendee. Let me know if you see an opportunity to work together here.

Looking forward to chat with you

Best regards from sunny Tirana!
Jona Azizaj