Re: Bug Squashing Party in Berlin

Hi!

As a quick heads-up: We are officially approved for both days, the 25th
and the 26th, I have updated the wiki page [1] accordingly. So, if anyone
was hesitant to attend because it wouldn't be worthwhile to come to the
event from out of town for one day, we are now definitely having a BSP
on both days.

Please let me know if we can help finding accommodation for the night.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz