Re: Debian grant for Chris Hofstader at FOSDEM?

Le 15/11/2015 14:52, Neil McGovern a écrit :
On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 09:35:48PM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
I'm fine with Debian sponsoring this. For info, the reimbusement details
can be found at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DPL/Reimbursement.

It would be good to get a blog post or other publically acessible report
about it afterwards though.

ok thanks ery much. We submit the talk and see the next steps. Yes a blog article will be written. Maybe FOSDEM can be a time for making a11y devs meet (upstream ones, why not Debian ones).

Regards,

Neil

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL