Call for talk submissions

Hi folks!

Going through the events pages I noticed that the last talk submitted to
[1] is from 2012. So I believe that the archive of Debian presentations has
been somewhat forgotten. If anybody of you has given a talk on a Debian
related theme - and you are comfortable sharing it - please link it on [1].

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Presentations

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support