Debian BBQ, 24th-26th August in Cambridge

Hi folks,

I'm going to host another BBQ at my place in Cambridge on Bank Holiday
weekend at the end of August (Saturday 24th to Monday 26th).

We'd love to see anybody related to or interested in Debian. There are
details in the wiki at [1]. If you are planning to join us, then
please add your details on that page to help us plan. There is still
some crash space available at my place, but I'm expecting it to run
out quickly.

See you in August!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2013

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis