Re: fr2012.mini.debconf.org

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 05:49:40PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:53:51 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> > On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:26:31 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > > so what are the plans for Friday night in Paris? :-)
> > I do not know, but there should be a car with GE/CH plates arriving at
> > around 23:00+0100, please tell us where is the Delirium Café in Paris
> > and we will head there.  Just in case, I would like a French pinte:
> >   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pint#Other_pints>
> Sounds good; those of us arriving earlier might want to eat something
> before :)

Hi, I'm in for some food, and the Académie de la Bière is a good option
I guess. Beer is not cheap, but you can find many good beers and mussels
are great.

If we decided to go there, I should book a table, but maybe we should
advertise this possibility more widely. The ML of the mini debconf has
empty archives, so I guess it won't work. I put Sylvestre in CC, in case
he has better ideas on how to make this a bit more published.

> Not that I am worried about finding good food in Paris but having
> dinner together with other Debianistas would be nice.
>
> 2 years ago we met at
> Académie de la Bière
> 88 Bis, Boulevard de Port Royal
> 75005 Paris
> (RER Port-Royal)
> http://www.academie-biere.com/

I quote that to give Sylvestre more context.

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi