Re: Poster Was: Booth for Chemnitzer LinuxTage?

Hi there!

the better ones when "marketing" Debian.  And given that they also
worked on announcing what is new in squeeze, maybe they have more ideas
for such a poster.

Please keep Jan Wagner cc:ed, he is the main contact point for Debian at
CTL-2011 and AFAIK he is not subscribed to debian-publicity@.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:00:59 +0100, Jan Wagner wrote:
> On Friday, 31. December 2010, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> at 19./20. March 2011 the famous Chemnitzer LinuxTage will take place.
>> Did anybody cared for a booth?
>
> you may know we are going to CLT[1] this year again. I know you all love this
> event and its a great fun running the booth.
> Anyways there is some boring release^Wadministrative management needed in
> preparation. One of the pending topics is to provide content to the Banner[2]
> we get sponsored for the event by the host.
>
> As I think the general stuff is mostly ready, there is even some work needed.
> Last year we featured[3] "snapshots.debian.net" and "Debian Pure Blends". We
> should use some different topics. It would be cool to have one for "Usability"
> (like snapshots.d.n last year) and one additional. A Draft can be found[4] in
> the Wiki.
>
> As always ... it would be neat to get ideas and feedback until 26th Feb, so we
> can just release the Banner by time.

Jan, should the poster be in German or English would be fine?

> Thanks and with kind regards, Jan.
> [1] http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2011/live/691
> [2] http://chemnitzer.linux-
> tage.de/2011/live/plakate/uploads/691/poster-3544548927.jpg
> [3] http://chemnitzer.linux-
> tage.de/2010/live/plakate/uploads/344/poster-4254577182.jpg
> [4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2011/Poster

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca