Re: Reminder: RMLL/LSM Bordeaux, 6 to 11 july 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 03:04:47PM +0200, Benoit Mortier wrote:
> Great, as i'am co managing the admin sys theme at the rmll you can count
> on me

Well, I don't know on what specific things I might count on you.  I'd
rather hope that a lot of DDs might join and perhaps might find a common
room for a bug squashing party or something like this.  If it is about
a talk in admin sys topic: If there are free slots I might come up with
a an update of a Debian Pure Blends talk ... but this was not my idea
in the first place (only if you think there might be a strong interest).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de