Debian Bug Squashing Party in Berlin: 19th July

Hi,

there will be a Bug-Squashing-Party in Berlin on July 19th, 2010,
starting on 16:00, ending whenever the last one leaves.

The BSP will take place at Büro 2.0 [1] in Neukölln, further information
can be found on the wiki page [2].

Maybe there will be a barbecue at the terrace, if people are interested.

Contributions by non-DDs are welcome; the BSP will be attended by Debian
Developers who will be able to upload fixes.

Attendents are expected to bring along their notebooks, if you do not
have one, please contact me so we can maybe arrange something.

See you there and happy bug squashing,

Torsten

[1] http://www.buero20.org/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2010/Berlin