Re: [last call] Debian at OpenExpo, 24. - 25.3.2010 in Bern

Le Vendredi 12 Mars 2010 23:31:07 Gaudenz Steinlin, vous avez écrit :
> Hi
>
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:58:29PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Hi there!
> >
> > On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 22:37:09 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > > Only Axel answered to my last call for help and he is unfortunately
> > > unable to help staffing the booth. I've now setup a wiki page [1] and
> > > this is my last call for help. If we don't find enough people to staff
> > > the booth until Thursday I'll cancel the booth. I'm unable and
> > > unwilling to staff and organize the booth alone.
> >
> > My main problem is the same for everything German-related: I do not
> > speak German, unfortunately.  Nevertheless, I could manage to be there,
> > but only on Thursday, March 25th.
>
> As Joey already said, I don't think this would be a problem. Most of the
> visitors will speak english and hopefully the suisse romandie will be
> present as well. You even speak two of the official languages of
> Switzerland!
>
> Please add you availablility to the wiki page.
>
> > Gaudenz, do you know if it is possible to staff the booth on Tuesday,
> > March 24th?  I could come to Bern and help you on Tuesday afternoon,
> > then go back to Genève (I must be there on Wednesday morning) and be at
> > the booht on Thursday, helping packing/cleaning everything once the expo
> > will be done.
>
> Could you be there on Wednesday afternoon? You could sleep at my place
> if you want.
>
> AFAIK it would be possible to set up the booth on Tuesday. I don't know
> if it's needed for such a small booth though.
>
> With Luca, Marc and myself we are nearly there to have enough personel for
> the booth. Martin, Didier or Daniel could one of you be there on
> Wednesday? As a special plus there is a party (last time with free Free
> Beer) on Wednesday evening.
>
> Gaudenz

Hi all,

I am planning to be there for the two days, and I might need accomodation (maybe
I'll come back home for the night. I'll keep Gaudenz posted.). I will leave on
the 25. at ~ 16h00 to be in Vevey at ~18h00.

Sorry for answering that late, I was pretty busy these days. Looking forward to
see you there !

Best regards,

OdyX

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian Maintainer (DM).
CH-1020 Renens