Re: [last call] Debian at OpenExpo, 24. - 25.3.2010 in Bern

Hi Luca

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 05:46:34PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:

> Gaudenz: should we print this poster or none?  Since you are in contact
> with the OpenExpo organizers, I will let you choose :-)

Thanks for working on the poster. However I think this poster is too
technical for this conference. I expect mostly potential Debian users
visiting our booth.

I was also looking for a suitable poster to print. I was thinking about
updating Joeys general overview poster [1]. Perhaps I have some time
tomorrow to take a look at it. Alternatively we could print an updated
version of the Debian Developer worldmap [2].

Is anyone of you able to print some flyers for free? Or would debian.ch
sponsor the printing of flyers? I thought of printing the Debian Flyer
[3] in German, French, Italian and English.

Gaudenz

[1] http://cvs.infodrom.org/goodies/posters/overview-general/?cvsroot=debian
[2] http://www.debian.org/events/materials/posters/worldmap/
[3] https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/general/?root=debian-flyers