minidebconf planned in Berlin

Hi list,
thanks to those who encouraged us to pull this through.
Here is some more information for those interested:
We held a meeting in  Berlin yesterday with the goal to decide if we can manage
to set this up facing the fact that time is short.
We decided that we will try to raise money from sponsors until 2010-03-08 and
see what we can achieve. If the result is close to what we need we will proceed
with announcing the conference on CLT (March 13/14).
What we are digging for now is sponsors we can adress.
Any ideas on that are very welcome (as private mail please)

regards
ferdinand