Re: Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2010 (9.-12.06.2010)

Hi Axel,

thank you for your feedback.

Axel Beckert wrote:
contrary to what I've read and heard, you still (or again) seem active
for LinuxTag. :-)

As I said last year, I stepped back from the first row removing the requirement to interact with our lovely partner. Nevertheless I am still dedicated to advocate free software and I am heavily involved behind the scenes getting the conference program and free projects presentation done.