Belated BBQ thanks

Hi folks,

Thanks to all the people who turned up the weekend before last and
helped to make it great fun for us all! And also thanks to a great
bunch of people for sponsoring some of the food and drink:

 * Rob McQueen from Collabora for providing 3 barrels of beer from
   Milton Brewery;

 * Martin Brooks from AntibodyMX for bringing along a big stack of
   food for us;

 * Andy Simpkins for chipping in for a *big* lump of dead cow to go on
   the BBQ on the Saturday;

 * Dan Alderman for donating to the food funds even despite being
   unable to come along himself.

Cheers, guys!

All in all, there was a small surplus (GBP 15) from the BBQ after we
covered the shopping from the donations and what people paid in, so
(as per normal) I'm putting that into Debian UK.

I hope to see even more of you next year!

Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/