Re: [Debian-uk] Debian BBQ, 29th-31st August in Cambridge

On 13/07/2009 21:54, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Hi folks,

As is usual for the time of year, I'm going to have a BBQ at my place
in Cambridge again on the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of August.
Count this as an invitation, whether you're a Debian developer, a
Debian user or whatever. See [1] for more details; if you'd like to
come along then please fill in your own details on that page so we can
get an idea of numbers. There'll be some crash space available, but it
goes quickly... :-)

Could we donate £100 of beer and food, please?

Mart.