Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

Am 25.03.2009 um 16:36 schrieb Wouter Verhelst:

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:31:47AM +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

Hi,

Says who?  Yes I have heard this opinion and I'd happily discuss this
issue.  I decided that interupting my work *because* a visitor enters
the booth and ask whether I might help might be better.  As Jan said

You are basing everything you write on the assumption that doing
actual work on a booth is OK. It's not.

You are basing everything you write on the assumption that every Linux
exhibition is the same, and that the rules which no doubt are true for
Solutions Linux are also true elsewhere. That's wrong.

so obviously someone misunderstands a hacking con for a fair and the other way round, right?

bye,

Michael.