Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

Am 23.03.2009 um 20:49 schrieb Rene Stegmaier:

On 23.03.2009, at 20:32, Michael Mohn wrote:

Am 23.03.2009 um 10:31 schrieb Julien BLACHE:

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

Hi,

Says who?  Yes I have heard this opinion and I'd happily discuss this
issue.  I decided that interupting my work *because* a visitor enters
the booth and ask whether I might help might be better.  As Jan said

You are basing everything you write on the assumption that doing
actual work on a booth is OK. It's not.

I think Julien is right about this.
But: what do the others think about it?
is working on booth okay or not?

On CeBit we don't working on the booth.
Only when visitors came with problems on their notebooks/netbooks/whatever....

i think helping people is always a good point.
as long as it is not taking up all staff all time ;)

bye,

Michael.