Re: [Debian-uk] Barbecue, Cambridge, August

Steve McIntyre wrote:
The BBQ weekend is open to all who are interested, but there's not
much accommodation still available at the venue (my house!). See the
links from the wiki page for accommodation suggestions if you need it.

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2008

If it would be helpful, AntibodyMX would be delighted to put £100 in the kitty for food and beer and the suchlike. All that would be required in return is a receipt so as to keep our beancounter happy.

Regards

--

Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam&  anti-virus
   Consultant    |  martin@antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate