Re: Upcoming Free Software Events in November

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008, Joey Schulze wrote:

According to <http://www.infodrom.org/Linux/calendar.html> several
events will take place this month that cover Free Software and
GNU/Linux:

   Nov 7-9    UKUUG Linux                           Manchester  U.K.
   Nov 8      Linux-Info-Tag                        Dresden     Germany
   Nov 10     Linuxday Vorarlberg                   Dornbirn    Austria
   Nov 12-13  LinuxWorld                            Utrecht     Netherlands
   Nov 15     Oldenburger Linux-Informationstag     Oldenburg   Germany

Currently, the Debian project will only be present at the Oldenburg
event.

That's not really true: At least there was a Debian related talk at
Linux-Info-Tag Dresden last Saturday:

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200811_dresden_blends/index_de.html

I'm sorry that I missed to announce my participation there.  Unfortunately
there was no Debian booth.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--