Re: Debian at the Linuxtag 2008 (2008-05-28 to -31, Berlin, Germany)

Marko Jung wrote:
Hi.

Noèl Köthe schrieb:
On Do, 2008-03-27 at 10:12 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
There are no plans for a DebianDay like in the past afaik.
But if you can get 6-7 interesting talks together, we can arrange this. But
this should happen now. We are finishing the first rough draft of the
conference program right now.
Has something happened regarding this? Can we get those talks together?

I offer to do a talk about Debian Edu and/or one about Debian on the OLPC laptop.
Nothing I know (http://wiki.debian.org/LinuxTag2008).
AFAIK you have to register your talk to the Linuxtag conference system
and with some talks a slot will be declared Debian Day.

Correct. Please prepend the title of the paper with [Debian Day].

OK, did you get enough talks for "Debian day" - I submitted paper #14358
a while ago.

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team