video volunteers wanted, too (was Re: FOSDEM: schedule, booth, and devroom volunteers)

Hi,

On Thursday 31 January 2008 11:55, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> This will be the schedule for the FOSDEM Debian developers' room:
>
> Saturday 2008-02-23
> -------------------
[6 events]

> Sunday 2008-02-24
> -----------------
[10 events]

Having read that Wouter wrote:

> I'd like to ask for a volunteer to "man" the developers' room.

it occurred to me, that I should ask for volunteers for our 48 available
videos jobs too :-)

If you want to help the video team and know you want to watch a certain talk
anyway, please dont hesitate to enter your name in the schedules on
http://wiki.debian.org/FosdemVideo2008

The video mixer job can be done with 2min of training, audio mixer and camera
requiere _a bit_ more knowledge, at last years FOSDEM we gave camera
operators about 5min of training :-)

Also, it doesn't hurt to have two persons listed per job, as this provides a
backup :) So please also add yourself if all jobs are taken :)

regards,
	Holger