Get daily traffic and leads from Google, Yahoo, AOL

Title: Respected Sir

Respected Sir/Madam,

You can boost your business by listing your website at top in Search Engines.

You will be amazed to read the testimonial and case-studies of our clients.

For just US $ 900 per year, we will do following for your business:

-    List your website at TOP in all major search engines like Google, Yahoo, AOL.

-    We will promote 3 pages and 7 keywords.

-    We will provide Text links advertisement on 10 relevant websites. (Back links)

-    You will receive Monthly Ranking Report

We have team 65 Internet Marketing experts. We are providing web-services to over

1000 small businesses in US since 1995. We are approved contractor of US Federal

Government and athorized Google Adwords Professional.

My authentic promise to you: You will be delighted with the results.

To start your online success, respond to this email with your website name & keywords.

Regards,

Kavita Shetty.

501 Silverside Rd, Wilmington, DE 19809.