Second call for talks for the Debian DevRoom at FOSDEM 2008

Hello World,

On 2007-10-23, I sent out the first call for talks for the Debian
Developer's room at FOSDEM 2008[1]. Since then, I've received four talk
proposals, which is a good start, but by far not good enough.

For those who don't know it, FOSDEM is the Free and Open Source
Developers' European Meeting, which traditionally takes place at the
Campus Solbosch of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Brussels,
Belgium, during the last weekend of February; this means that in 2008,
the event will occur during the weekend of 2008-02-23 and 2008-02-24[2].
For more information, please see the FOSDEM website[3]. I've been told
that the Debian Developers' room at the upcoming event will be in the
same cosy but slightly cramped location as last year (a room with 76
seats).

To recap, interested speakers should contact me with the following
information:
- The title of the talk
- A short abstract of the talk
- Their name, and a bit of background about themselves suitable both to
  be put on the public website and to be used to give the audience a
  short introduction about the speaker[4];
- The amount of time you think you'll need for your talk, including
  set-up and questions (1 hour max)

Please do not send me overly long abstracts; I don't use the abstract
information as a major deciding factor in whether your talk will be
accepted, and if it is too long, I'll probably have to trim it.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/10/msg00009.html
[2] This has now been confirmed (it wasn't last time around, it is now)
[3] http://www.fosdem.org
[4] "the public website" is [2]. This will also be printed in the FOSDEM
    folder which is handed out to visitors of the event, etc.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22