Re: Flyer for Debian related talks at LinuxTag

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [070522 23:07]:

> Hi!
>
> I took the liberty to create a flyer with Debian related talks at
> LinuxTag (IIRC they were quite usefull 2004 and later, when we had the).
> Perhaps someone can print some (on A5) and bring them to LinuxTag?
>
> http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/tmp/talk-flyer.odt
> http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/tmp/talk-flyer.pdf

please add

Wolf-Dieter Zimmermann: Seminarix

Seminarix ist a Kubuntu (Debian Derivat)

> BTW:  Anyone knows how to set an "anchor" on wiki.debian.org?  I would
> like to link to talks section of the wikipage, but
> http://wiki.debian.org/LinuxTag2007#head-3c2c813dcdb7cf25702a6f6bcd6f269a872377a5
> is a bit long for a printed document ;)

Do you like to have this Flyer in Din A2 ?  ;-)

> Yours sincerely,
>   Alexander

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--
kurt@skolelinux.de
GnuPG Key ID 0xE263FCD4