Debian booth at FOSDEM: schedule and stuff to show off

Hi all,

I just took a few minutes to write up a schedule for the booth at
FOSDEM. We've finally made 14 volunteers somewhere late last night; and
I've got some people volunteering in surplus now (some who agreed at the
last minute, others whom I figured out had agreed earlier this week, but
I forgot to write their names down :-), so they will serve as back-ups
in case anyone on the schedule tells me they can't make it after all
(but please let me know that ASAP, then).

This would be the booth schedule:

Saturday
--------

14:00 - 15:00: Jan Lübbe
15:00 - 16:00: Daniel Pocock
16:00 - 17:00: Christian Nordmann
17:00 - 18:00: Sven Luther
18:00 - 19:00: Alexander Wirt

Sunday
------
09:00 - 10:00: Geert Stappers
10:00 - 11:00: Thijs Kinkhorst
11:00 - 12:00: Joost Van Baal
12:00 - 13:00: Amaya Rodrigo Sastre
13:00 - 14:00: Hanna Ollila
14:00 - 15:00: Peter Van Eynde
15:00 - 16:00: Ralf Treinen
16:00 - 17:00: Axel Beckert
17:00 - 18:00: Jeroen Van Wolffelaar

Additionally, there were some suggestions for stuff to show off at the
booth. One is from Axel Beckert, who wrote:

"Hmm. I have a MicroClient Junior (Vortex86 SoC with 200Mhz and max.
 15W consumption) running Etch. May this be of interest? See
 http://www.phys.ethz.ch/~abe/MicroClientJr/ for pictures and details
 (only in German yet).
"

Next, Sven Luther offered to bring his PS3. We'd need to install it
first, though, but that should theoretically be possible. I could
possibly bring the required TV set (have to check first).

Finally, we could also do a babelbox run; Frans agreed to help set that
up, if required. I was thinking of a machine, but that one does not have
a CD-ROM drive, which would complicate matters; additionally, I'm not
sure I'd be able to transport it back from FOSDEM after the event.

I was thinking of what I'd pick, but then decided I'd just throw up the
ball and see what people think. Opinions?

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22