Re: Debian at the Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2007

Am Dienstag, den 13.02.2007, 16:28 +0100 schrieb Meike Reichle:

> > I requested a booth for the Chemnitzer Linuxtage for Debian.
> > http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/
> > 2007-03-03 to -04 in Chemnitz, Germany
> >
> > I will send further information when we get a booth.
>
> So ... did we get one?

I didn't get an "you get this an that" email but we are listed here
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2007/live/aussteller.html

I asked for

> If so, who comes? Who brings what? What do we need? ...

Good idea to do this in the wiki page:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDeCLT2007

I already asked for helper addition (to get the free entry pass) but
they are still not listed.
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2007/live/detail.html?idx=552

Most people from Debian don't need a helper pass because they are
speaker.:)

--
Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org