Re: FOSDEM: talk schedule, booth, some more stuff.
- To: Wouter Verhelst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: FOSDEM: talk schedule, booth, some more stuff.
- From: Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:49:51 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20070130134951.GB32197@einval.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20070126163655.GA29979@country.grep.be>
- References: <[🔎] 20070126154837.GJ15012@country.grep.be> <20070126160259.GI26673@einval.com> <[🔎] 20070126163655.GA29979@country.grep.be>
On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 05:36:55PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 04:03:00PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> >As you can see, there is only one more slot available. I do think it's
>> >appropriate to hold a lunch break on sunday; however, if it turns out
>> >that most people disagree (and there is a request for more than one our
>> >of additional talks), I'd be happy to change that.
>> I don't see my offered talk in there. Is that correct? I'm not 100%
>Aw, crap! I messed up there, sorry. Yes, I did see your mail that you
>wanted the 11am slot, but somehow forgot to act on it. Grmbl. Darn.
>> bothered, I must admit, but I'm happy to still do it. However, the
>> 17:00 to 18:00 slot on Sunday would be pushing things a little late
>> for me. I'm hoping to be on my way back to Calais by then.
>If there's someone who's willing to swap with you, then that's settled
>(and that would also make the schedule full). If not, I guess I'll have
>to put you on the lunch break slot (but I would prefer to avoid that).
Yup. Folks, I'm planning on doing a debian-cd talk / Q&A session
sometime at FOSDEM, but we messed up and the only gap left is right at
the end of Sunday. As I'll have to have left by then to get back to
Calais for the ferry, is anybody willing to swap with me so I can get
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. email@example.com
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me